Valentine’s Day is just a month away and all the love birds have started to make plan for their loved ones. You as a retail business owner can use this opportunity boost up your sales by highlighting your shop and letting your customers know that your shop is getting ready for the romantic day too. Show off your products by using visual displays, decorate them with colourful balloons, ribbons, glitters, etc. Stated below are some of the unique ideas that you can be used to embellish your store, have a look at them –
1. Identify different types of traditional Valentine’s Day gifts – The first thing that needs to be considered is the special type of gifts which people present to their loved ones on this special day. The most common ones include flowers, perfumes, jewelleries, chocolates, cards, candies etc. So never miss out on the opportunity to store these essential Valentine’s Day gift items in your store.
2. Special discounts and deals – Offering special discounts on special days is generally one of the keys to attract more customers. Keeping in mind about the average budget of clients and your expenses, offer discounts accordingly. Even offering a 5% discount on certain products can make your customers happy. Thus, act wisely while planning your special offers.
3. Window decors – It is equally important to decorate the outdoor area of your retail store such as windows with colourful features. Try to establish a romantic ambience in the place by putting up lots of red heart shaped balloons on the windows. You can even use red roses or glittering ribbons as variations.
4. Make a theme – Since it is all about Valentine’s Day and your aim is to attract more clients to your retail shop, so opt for creating a theme for the day. If you have a store manager and employees in your shop, then ask them to wear red coloured dresses. Also, play some romantic background music inside the store. If possible, use some soothing dim lights to create an intimate atmosphere.
5. Offer gifts – Who doesn’t love to receive gifts? In order to make your clients happy and create a good reputation for yourself in market, offer certain gifts on Valentine’s day. But bear in mind that you don’t need to invest a lot on purchasing the gift items. A simple heart shaped key ring or a red rose will be enough for grabbing their attention.
So get ready and start planning everything from now.